Introduction: Activist Post has been on the receiving end of the Silicon Valley Social Media Mob’s Censorship/Cancel/De-platforming initiatives for a while.
In the latest move Google have blocked Activist Post’s access to AdSense Google’s near-monopolistic internet advertising service.
“Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.” – Google
As Google will find out they can be dumped too! In fact this Google dumping is to become the way to de-monetise Google and remove them as a threat to democracy 🙂 I think Activist Post are on to something here. Well done lads and lasses…
Activist Post, Feb 16th 2021,
After more than 10 years using Google AdSense, the company has issued a site-wide ban after flagging more than 100 articles that did not adhere to their vague policy guidelines. Despite doing our best to remove their code from those specific articles, they have now cut ties completely. Fine, because we are not going to remove the flagged articles, nor will we stop reporting on whatever issue Google has a problem with.
It’s no mystery that Google absolutely dominates the advertising marketplace. However, as we have seen with the social media exodus, these companies are alienating such wide swaths of their own customer base that their stock prices have been negatively affected as people are fleeing in droves to free speech platforms.
We are truly happy that Google is taking this hardline action, as we believe it is bound to spur the necessary competition that is often borne from adversity. In the meantime, this is yet another blow to our operating revenue, as it comes shortly after being banned by PayPal.
We are committed to maintaining our freedom and already have implemented changes, including the addition of new ad networks that compete with Google.
In addition to our standard ads and affiliate products, here are 5 keys ways you can send your support to the frontlines of freedom and ensure that we can provide you with the information that corporate media/Big Tech will not.
- Start using the new decentralized search engine Presearch — this is a direct way you can boycott Google. Presearch does not use a manipulated algorithm in its search results AND it actually rewards you for searching by paying you in Presearch tokens that can be converted to Bitcoin. SIGN UP HERE with our affiliate code.
- Join our community at Patreon — We still have hundreds of thousands of readers despite the social media shadowbans, outright censorship and demonetization. If even a small fraction were to join our community at Patreon for as little as $1 per month – there would be NO advertising on our site. But it’s not just a donation, there are benefits — DM messaging, polls, exclusive reports and exclusive content, as well as communications with the most hardcore of our readers. JOIN HERE.
- Sign up for our premium newsletter at Counter Markets — these trends and strategies for maximum freedom are literally worth their weight in gold as you will discover 40+ pages per month of our most in-depth reporting on how to grow your wealth outside the rigged system. Our Bonus section alone includes the most up-to-date gold, silver and Bitcoin reports. We offer deep discounts for payment in cryptocurrency as well. You can receive the first issue absolutely free. Your subscription also includes all 48 back issues, now nearly 2,000 pages of our best information! SIGN UP HERE.
- Check out our merch shop and pick up a T-shirt! VISIT HERE.
- Have you already made a ton on the crypto boom due to our reporting? Consider sending a thank you to one of our many cryptocurrency wallets. DONATE CRYPTOCURRENCY HERE.
We continue to be extremely grateful for the community we have built over the last 10 years and we thank each and every one of you who lend your support by sharing our information with your friends and loved ones.
Yours in peace, love and prosperity,
Michael, Jeff, Brian and all of our great contributors at Activist Post.